3 tbsp of Butter
1 tsp of Black Pepper
1.5 cup of sliced mushroom
1/2 whole onion chopped
1.5 tbsp of minced garlic
2 tbsp of Ketchup
2.5 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
2.5 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 cup of Chicken stock vegetable stock, or beef stock
1.5 tbsp of Corn Starch
1 tsp of Sugar
1. In a pot, turn the heat to medium. Once the pot is hot, add in 2 tbsp of butter, and chopped onion. Saute together for 1-2 minutes or until the onion is fragrant.
2. Add in sliced mushroom and minced garlic, saute together for 2-3 minutes or until mushroom is soft.
3. Once the mushroom is soft, add in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and 1 tbsp of butter, mix.
4. Pour in chicken stock, and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. To thicken the sauce, mix 1.5 tbsp of corn starch with 3 tbsp of cold water, pour it into the sauce, and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Season the protein with salt and pepper and pan-fry till the meat is 80% cooked if you are serving on top of a sizzling plate; if not, skip to step 7.
6. Optional: drizzle a generous amount of oil to the sizzling plate, and transfer the protein-cooked noodles and a fried egg to the plate.
7. Once the meat is 90% cooked, drizzle on the garlic mushroom sauce all over noodles and protein, and let it sizzle till 100% cooked.