The game will launch in mid -2023 for the PC
Last Friday (10) the first trailer for The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moriahdeveloped by Game Free Range and published by Game North Beach.
The game was shown in a digital display area Game Summer Festivalin Game Epic Summer Showcase and will be released in mid -2023 for PC only.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria will be a living creation which will have the Moriah mines as the main venue in the game. We show the dwarves of Middle-Earth created by JRR Tolkien in a unique and original journey with the intent to restore and restore Moriah to its former glory days. It is now possible to put the game on your wish list Game Epic Store.
“We are so happy that the dwarves will return to Khazad-dum! Thanks to our friends at North Beach Games and Free Range Games, let’s dive deep into the Misty Mountains together. We hope you will join us!”said Fredrica Drotos of Middle-Earth’s.
The game takes place in the fourth season of Middle Ages and players will control a company of dwarves tasked with restoring lost objects in the homeland of the Moria dwarves summoned by Lord Gimli Lockbearer. Among the treasures, research and survival of the mines, you will also be able to build and build in Khazad-dum.
– Continued after the ad –
Here are some of the great features to be found in the game:
- Experience the Union of the Dwarves like never before, with the rich lore of JRR Tolkien’s well-known fantasy world woven into the fabric of The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moriah;
- To survive the treacherous Mines of Moria, players must store resources, hunt and gather food and manage their sleep levels, temperature and noise. Use an active lighting system to protect and clear the path through the darkness. Fight unspeakable evil and survive a horde of giant orcs in visceral warfare when you discover the secrets of the shadows that roam the mountains;
- Demonstrate and explain new areas to create level architecture. Be able to create and build from scratch or build on an existing environment;
- Restore to its former glory the old kingdom lost in Khazad-dum, restore the Dwarven symbol as the story progresses. Build old land mines and replant forges to release your untouched treasures;
- The world of the process is rich in resources and full of mysteries and dangers, providing a unique experience for each new relationship;
- Go alone or with friends in an online Multiplayer co-op with up to eight players;
- Build and loot legendary Dwarven weapons, equipment, weapons and systems. Re -repair old forges to strengthen, repair, and finish the material. Improve and unlock new technologies and exciting machines;
- Find ancient wonders, including swords that glow when there are orcs, maps of Mithril’s long -dormant path, books with forgotten repair plans, and amulets that give power or wisdom;
- Set up mines to search for precious resources like iron, gold and quartz, and interesting materials like Mithril. Go to the grinding station and forges to turn the raw material into ingots and improve the equipment. Be prepared, however, that the mines are noisy and can awaken those who hide in the darkness;
- Players become part of Dwarven Legend when they create their own Dwarf with a character creator. Dwarves can be manipulated in many ways to create a unique dwarven identity. Then, during the game, players can find and design weapons and armor to further improve their unique style.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moriah game news is under development and will be released in 2022.
Thinking of buying products online? Check out the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It’s free and offers price comparisons at major stores and tickets so you can buy at the best price. Download now.
Source: Free Range Game